Fixed Asset Management Pro by ExcelSoft is a powerful fixed asset management software designed for businesses to effectively manage their fixed assets. The software makes it simple to track all details of your fixed assets, calculate depreciation, schedule and log maintenance, monitor costs and generate insightful reports.
- Add assets and log all details including description, cost, useful life, salvage value etc.
- Accurately calculate depreciation as per standard methods or define your own methods
- Schedule and track maintenance of assets along with costs
- Set budgets and monitor maintenance spending
- Generate a range of reports on assets, depreciation, maintenance etc.
- Easy to use with intuitive interface
- Save time and gain control over your fixed assets
Fixed Asset Management Pro is a comprehensive solution to streamline your fixed asset management process. Make the right decision and keep track of your valuable assets with this feature-rich software.
ExcelSoft® Fixed Asset Management Pro is designed to comprehensively manage, maintain, and control your business assets with easy navigation and intuitive control. This is simply a business application tool that every business must have. Everything is now at your fingertips! Easily record and keep track of your individual asset from its acquisition, depreciation, asset service requirement, historical service records, asset custodian, and warranty claims. Our product features a very user-friendly environment and an easy to navigate TreeView. Users can easily group, sort and access the status with single click .There is also a built-in integrated screen for easy access and viewing, complete with pictures and breakdowns of each categories It is fully compliant with International Accounting Standard under Property, Plant and Equipment (IAS16 – PPE).
- Complete recording of purchase price and date, service date, warranty date, asset class, cost group, custodian, vendor, department, provider, photo, component breakdown, tagging, etc. For tracking purpose, you can also tag id and photo for the asset breakdown for tracking.
- Allow two depreciation methods for each asset, fiscal and calendar.
- Compliance with International Accounting Standard (IAS16)
Allow assignment of Warranty, tagging to service maintenance
- More than 100 pre-formatted reports available for you to manage your assets. You can sort and group the reports in various ways before printing or download into MS Excel format for analysis.
- Automatic create journal Entry for Depreciation, Asset Disposal, Asset Revaluation, Asset Write off and Asset Transfer
- Asset can be transferred, disposed, written off, or revalue. System generate all standard journals completes with account number. System supports multiple branches transfer, multiple entities, and multi-user.
- Generates journal entries (user can setup journal account for General ledger interface purposes)
- Asset Journal
- Fixed Asset Journal
- Monthly Asset Depreciation Journal
- Monthly Asset Disposed Journal
- Monthly Asset Revalued Journal
- Monthly Asset WriteOff Journal
- Future depreciation calculation
- Yearly / Monthly Transactions
- Asset Purchased
- Monthly Asset Disposed Transaction
- Monthly Asset Revalued Transaction
- Monthly Asset WriteOff Transaction
- Asset Summary
- Asset Depreciation Summary
- YTD Asset Depreciation Summary
- Asset Purchased Summary
- Asset Disposed Summary
- Asset Revalued Summary
- Asset WriteOff Summary
- Asset History
- Download any reports to MS Excel
- Uploading asset from MS Excel
- Many other comprehensive reports
Keep detailed records of historical transaction log of your assets from the moment you bought them! Keep track of when the asset is being revalued, disposed, transfer, or even written off.
Regardless of the number of transaction you made on each item, the system will automatically adjust and recalculates the subsequent depreciation seamlessly.
Build the breakdown of your asset to individual components, whist depreciate only the asset itself. For example, if an asset was purchased in a set with a single value, but made up of a number separate items (For example: a sofa set).
Allows for flexible depreciation calculation with the option of two methods for a single asset (fiscal or commercial).
Categorize asset by group, class, and cost center. Other essential information can be thoroughly recorded, such as asset location, asset custodian, service provider, asset vendor, etc