The integrated school system increases the efficiency of school management, academics, attendance, provides good reporting. Cost effective and easy to use.
Excelsoft Integrated School Management (ISM) is a comprehensive and 100% integrated School management system to help you in every aspect to run an entire school. It’s design to be a building block like so that you can choose the module(s) to be implemented at once, and then gradually add more modules to complete it. With ISM you will instantly achieve a complete collaboration between School Teachers, Administration, Head Master, Students, School/Parents, Accounting/Finance, School Procurement, and Public Relations.
- Complete accounting and financial system that complies with PSAK/IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Provides an essential security and safety for student by using biometrics (fingerprint) technology to ensure that only authorized people have access as well as a ticketing system for fast pickup
- Centralizes communication between school and parents/students via SMS. It also serves as a centralized depository communication center
- Centralizes all the documents (issued or received by the school)
- Manage every human resource available from the process of recruitment, hiring, career development, until performance appraisal
- Roster / Schedule / Activity can be accessed at anytime
- Assigned Teacher in charge of each subjects/activity
- Produce report required by the Ministry of Education (Kemendikbud)
- Centralized school grading system and grade book for teachers. Each teacher can record any necessary scores, such as homework, quiz, midterms, finals, etc. Score will be directly tabulated to report card.
- Complete Library management system (borrowing & returning) with deployment using barcode for both book ID and student ID.
- Completely register each and every single asset that belongs to the organization. Helps to track and record the history of every asset.
- Handle advanced admission fee and tuition tee (yearly/monthly or prepaid sums with discount basis)
- Automatic journaling: Upon transaction, monthly/yearly, upon termination
- Mass handling of billing and payment via banking
- School payment from various methods, such as bank virtual account, cash payment, bank transfer, check, credit cards, etc. Proper journals also need to be generated at the precise timing to compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or PSAK
- Accounting/Financial System
- Biometric School Pickup System
- Communication System
- Document Management
- Human Resource Management System
- School Academic System
- School Grading System
- School Library System
- Fixed Asset Management System
- School Billing System
- School Payment System
- iCare – The Professional School Care (SMS Gateway)
- School Web FrontPage